In 2018, Lutheran Campus Ministry was blessed to receive several grants from partner organizations and foundations. These grant funds were used in 2019 and will continue to strengthen our ministry in years going forward.
- Campaign for the ELCA Youth & Young Adult Ministry Grants: We received a grant of $40,000 for our Faith & Vocation Fellowships and other student ministry grants. These funds, received in 2019, are to be used over a four year period.
- Siebert Lutheran Foundation: We received a grant of $20,000 to be used over two years (2018 & 2019) for our Faith & Vocation Fellowship Program. These funds will be used as matching dollars for our special appeal for this program.
- ELCA Domestic Hunger: We received a grant of $10,000 to be used in 2019 & 2020 for our Taste of Grace Lunch program as well as for The Keep Food Pantry.
- Bethel Lutheran Foundation: We received a grant of $9,000 for our new Student Ministry Internship program, to be used in 2019.
- St. Paul-Liberty Lutheran Foundation: We received a grant of $2500 in 2018 to update our internal and external signage. We have completed the internal signage and will update the exterior in 2019.
- South Central Synod of Wisconsin Endowment: We received a grant of $2500 in 2018 to be used for our Faith & Vocation Fellowship program in 2018 & 2019.