Staff & Board of Directors
Rev. John Worzala-Dumke, Interim Campus Pastor and Director
John is an ordained Lutheran pastor, a UW alum, and currently serves as the Associate Pastor at Luther Memorial Church. He also served as the LCM Board President from 2019-2021. He will serve as a half-time interim, focusing especially on supporting students and campus programs.
Contact Pastor John at email@example.com or 608-257-7178.
These are the students working with LCM for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Joe Byrne – Student Ministry Intern: Small Groups / Newcomers
- Kathleen Calaway – Student Ministry Intern: Communications
- Abby Gandrud – Faith & Vocation Fellow: Luther Memorial
- Panka McGuire – Student Ministry Intern: Worship & Hospitality
- Justin Mildebrandt – Student Ministry Intern: Small Groups / Newcomers
- Avery Mysicka – Student Ministry Intern: Fellowship & Hospitality
- Lizzie Pfaff – Faith & Vocation Fellow: Parroquia Santa Maria
- Miller Stang – Faith & Vocation Fellow: Triangel Community Ministry
Board of Directors
The Lutheran Campus Ministry board meets monthly to oversee the work of LCM, support students and pastors, envision the long-term work of LCM, and help raise awareness of the mission and ministry of LCM in the South Central Synod of Wisconsin.
Helen Troutman, St James Lutheran Church (President)
Pam Shellberg, Bethel Lutheran Church (Vice President)
Rev. Tim Dean, Midvale Community Lutheran Church (Secretary)
Rev. Brad Pohlman, Luther Memorial Church (Treasurer)
Teresa Palumbo, Messiah Lutheran Church
Mary Jean Huston, Luther Memorial Church
Bjorn Hanson, Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
Bishop Joy Mortensen-Wiebe, South Central Synod of Wisconsin Representative
Abby Gandrud, Student Representative